If you want to look gorgeous but don't have a lot of money to buy creams and other beauty products, then this article is the right one for you. I will be showing you some tips that will help you look good even though you are working on a tight budget.
Did you know that most beauty products can be found in your fridge? Yes, in fact, most of the things that I will be teaching you today contain ingredients that can be found in your fridge. These products are cheaper, safer, and more environment-friendly compared to expensive cosmetics brands.
1. Water - did you know that chapped lips, dark under eye circles, dull skin, acne, and dry skin can be cured by drinking lots of water? Drink at least 6 to 8 glasses of water every day before trying all the tips below.
2. Cleanser - for people with oily skin, you can use a piece of cotton dipped in milk. Wash your face with lukewarm water after your face absorbed the milk. For dry and sensitive skin, you can use a piece of cotton dipped in rosewater and rub it gently unto your face.
3. Toner - lemon and cucumber are known as great toners. You can use the lemon juice and a piece of cucumber. Rubbing them through your face will tighten your pores and will work well as a toner.
4. Teeth Whitener - if you want to have whiter teeth, all you have to do is to make a paste using baking soda, with a dash of salt and a few leaves of fresh mint. This will instantly make your teeth whiter.
5. Hair conditioner - coconut oil will help you make your hair shinier, more beautiful, and makes your hair grow faster. All you have to do is to apply coconut oil to your hair for 2 hours before showering.