- Beautiful hand treatment; Mix one tea spoon of honey with the juice of a lemon and 1/2 cup of full cream milk. Massage well for few minutes and rinse under warm water.
- Strong white nails; Rub your nails inside the lemon skin left over from the cooking. It will take the smell away of cooking and it is a great tip for dirty nails after gardening.
- Nail strengthener; Mix well 1/2 of lemon juice with 1/2 of jojoba oil (or almond oil). Keep it in a small dark glass bottle. Apply once or twice the day, massaging the nails and the matrix of the nails.
- Skin whitener (pigmentation and rosacea); after cleansing your face, massage the skin with the inside of the lemon skin. Wait 15 minutes before rinsing well and apply a rich moisturiser
- Feet and hand scrub; Mix well 1/3 lemon juice, 1/3 fine sea salts and 1/3 olive oil (or almond oil). Mix all in a small jar. Rub your feet and your hands with this mixture, rinse with warm water and apply a rich moisturiser.
- Skin Softener (elbows and knees); Mix well a lemon juice with 1 tea spoon of fine sea salts. Rub gently on the skin in circular massages. Rinse well with warm water and apply a nourishing moisturizer.
- Anti-wrinkle toner. Mix 1/2 lemon juice and 1/2 distilled water in a dark glass bottle with spray. After cleansing your face, spray your face with the lemon toner, apply immediately your moisturiser.
- Dandruff remover; apply lemon juice of the scalp and wait 45 minutes before shampooing your hair.
Lemon is really good for your health and will keep your skin radiant. In case of Acne or blemished skin, to drink a glass of hot water with the juice of one lemon each morning will detoxify your body and it will bring enough Vitamin C to help you to cope with a busy day.