Organic Argan Oil As A Natural Body Moisturizer
Argan oil is a pure organic oil that is full of antioxidants, essential fatty acids, vitamins and nutrients. The oil contains 5 times the amount of vitamin E that olive oil contains. Vitamin E is extremely good for your skin and general skin health.
It intensely moisturizes the skin but it does a lot more than moisturize, it helps protect skin from damage and premature ageing. It's also an effective treatment for many skin conditions such as dry skin, eczema, psoriasis, acne and also helps with scaring and sun burn.
The high content of vitamins, antioxidants and essential fatty acids in Argan oil provides amazing benefits for your skin, it helps to repair damaged skin cells and balances the skins oil production. It reduces redness, irritation and helps the skin to heal leaving it soft, smooth and glowing.
The Main Benefits Of Argan Oil
Word is spreading fast that Argan oil is fantastic for helping to treat some skin conditions such as eczema, psoriasis, acne and dry skin. These skin conditions often leave the skin dry, cracked and sore but Argan oil will revitalise, nourish, moisturize, heal the skin and help to reduce the scaring often left behind from these skin conditions.
The oil can help to heal burns and bruises and be used as a treatment for sunburned skin. Having a massage with the oil is very beneficial as it soothes and relaxes body muscles, helps alleviate back and leg pain and relieves muscle cramping. It's good for rheumatic disease and arthritis as it soothes pain and swelling and slows down joint and tissue damage also enhancing good blood circulation.
The oil is especially good when used during pregnancy to help prevent stretch marks, reduce existing stretch marks and scaring, plus as it's organic it contains no other ingredients, fillers or chemicals that can be harmful. Because it's a natural oil it's even safe to use on your baby's skin.
Uses Of Argan Oil On The Body
Here are a few suggestions of other ways to benefit from the oil;
• Use the oil to treat dry skin and inflammatory conditions like eczema and psoriasis. It will calm the skin, relieve irritation and help the skin to heal while also helping to remove any marks left by scratching.
• During pregnancy to help prevent and reduce stretch marks.
• On dry, cracked heals, elbows and knees to soothe and soften the skin.
• In a body massage to help ease leg and back pain and muscle cramps.
• Great to use for arthritis by slowing down the degenerative process and helping to reduce and soothe joint pain.
• Make your own body scrub by mixing some salt or sugar to the oil, it will slough away dead skin and leave skin soft, supple and hydrated.
• Help to speed up the healing of burns by stimulating the growth of new skin cells.
• On sunburned skin to soothe pain and help the skin regenerate.
• Help with premature ageing of the skin, its antioxidant properties help protect the skin from free radicals and increases the production of collagen and elastin.
• As a shaving oil, or use after shaving to keep skin free from irritation and leave it soft and smooth.
Labels: Product Reviews